Wednesday, May 7, 2008

An odd thing

I haven't had much success with journal writing in the past. Generally I lose it, lose interest or can't stand reading what I wrote and scrap it. This time seems to be a bit different. I've done really well maintaining my writing and I'm writing something almost everyday.

This little black apparatus that I'm storing 98% of all my thoughts has had a profound effect on me. I carry it with me almost everywhere I go and if I can't carry it then it's within 20ft of me at all times. It rides with me, sleeps with me, though it won't make love to me…yet, it is never to far from my sight. Sometimes I crave it, sometimes I hate it. But either way I'm writing again. It has opened up the creative channels again and thoughts and ideas are slowly starting to flow again.

***There, something positive.

~Thedante

1 comment:

Gman said...

Woot.
Writing is good.
I think you have the beginnings of a great idea, a book that you can have sex with would sell like hotcakes. Hmm...